Pages

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT!

HELLO WORLD!

It's been AGES since I've posted anything worthwhile in this page, and there is nobody else but me to blame for that. Most of the reasons are personal, such as the lack of interest, lack of skill and lack of time.

I lost my interest/passion on writing anything long mainly because a technology called social media. Why do I have to write a long ass post about something I can easily post under 140 characters? Then to make the matter worse, even thought I did aspire to be a writer back then, I lacked a lot of skill in writing development and has a patience of a child. Therefore, it's impossible for me to write something in one sitting lmao not to mention my original intention was to post everything in english to improved my english skill. Funny how I forgot that when I consider to have audiences. Oh, and college happened.

But no need to worry!

I plan to do a complete overhaul on this blog and its content, first with changing the about section. I'm just going to put it here since I know nobody's going to check that shit out:

Play the book is intended to be a place to put my jumbling mess of thoughts about pop culture in general especially about book (that I have read, or plan to), music (that I enjoy, or I hate so much I want to talk about it), movie (that I care enough to discuss, or remember the detail later on to review) and any trends or what's goody goods that happening in our entertainment world, for my own amusement!

I hope I can put my anxiety and doubt and all of those procrastination at bay.

Wish me luck and stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Play the Book
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com